What Are The Prettiest Cities In Andalusia For Car Trips?
- Málaga is Air gateway to Andalusia. Málaga city has become one of the most popular cities for a city break in Spain in recent years.
- Seville is the largest city in Andalusia
- Ronda is Beautiful city on the cliff
- Granada is the most beautiful city of Andalusia
- Cordoba is the pearl of Andalusia
- Guadix is the city not only of cave dwellings
- Antequera is the picturesque heart of Andalusia
- Álora is the typical Pueblo Blanco
- Carmona is the city of beautiful churches
- Almería is an Eastern tip of Andalusia
- Alcaudete is an historic city between olive groves
- Alcalá la Real is a city with a mighty fortress
- Chipiona is a city with a cathedral on the beach
- Ardales is an interesting Pueblo Blanco
- Castro del Río is a town with a picturesque castle
- Tarifa is the southernmost place of Europe
- Gérgal is the starting point for Calar Alto
Also, we have for you a few common Questions About Visiting Andalusia.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Malaga?
Málaga is Air gateway to Andalusia. High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to Spain is February.
What is the best time to visit Malaga Spain?
November is the best time of year to go to Malaga if you like a destination without the crowds, this is one of the quietest months in the city. Days are shorter so less time for looking round monuments and museums in Malaga, but the shops stay open until at least 8.30pm.
How much money do I need for a week in Malaga, Andalusia?
Past travelers have spent, on average €27 ($32) on meals for one day and €23 ($27) on local transportation. Also, the average hotel price in Malaga for a couple is €100 ($119). So, a trip to Malaga for two people for one week costs on average €1,567 ($1,868).
How much does a 2 weeks trip to Spain cost?
Well, based on our estimate a 2-week vacation in Spain will cost you about US $3,690. If you don't want to travel around the country, you can read our cost guide to Malaga, Andalusia. Spain is a great travel destination and, for savvy travellers can actually be a very affordable place for a vacation in Europe.
Is there a rainy season in Spain?
Maximum temperatures are reached during the months of July and August, which are hot and dry throughout the whole country. The coldest temperatures occur during the months of December, January and February, which are the months with the most rainfall, mainly in the north of Spain.
Do you rent a car in Andalusia for the first time?
- If you rent a car in Andalusia for the first time, it is can sound stressful. But there is nothing to worry about when you follow what to do.
- Here are the answers for your possible questions. We would like to help you not only during finding the best deals but also during the pick-up and drop-off of your car for a flawless experience with Rentline Car.
- The first step is to rent your car with Rentline Car just in minutes for your name.
- Read Terms and Conditions carefully to be aware of all of your rights and responsibilities.
- Pick up and return time are crucial part of your reservation and be careful while you choose the time.
- Inspect the car carefully to avoid unwanted problems. Before you get into the car and drive off the lot, inspect the car’s exterior, glass and interior.
- While dropping off your car, don’t forget to fuel from the closest gas station.
- To catch early bird deals, plan your trip in advance
- We prepared this guideline for you to feel comfortable and confident about what you are doing step by step.
- We care about your experience from the starting point till end of your reservation without any problem.
- You can always reach our customer experience team. We are looking forward to seeing your first adventure.
Enjoy Your Car Trip with Rentline Car! Book online today!
Flexible tariffs and no hidden fees — you will see all the selected options and their cost in the order. You can book online or choose a car from own car park in Malaga, Spain.