The rental price includes
1. ONE RATE
- Equal-equal fuel policy.
- FREE roadside assistance (in the country of pick up).
- Cancellations and modifications free of charge.
- Unlimited mileage.
- VAT included.
The vehicle will be returned with the same level of fuel that it was rented. If it is not returned with the same level of fuel, the amount corresponding to the missing fuel will be charged. We do not charge a reporting service.
Personalized service. We are not intermediaries.
2. INFORMATION ON ARRIVAL DATA
- In the case of picking up your vehicle at the airport, correct flight information is vital.
- If your flight is delayed, we will check it using your flight number, so your vehicle will not be delivered to another customer and we will be waiting for you at the airport.
- If you are not sure that the flight number you provided is correct, please check it and reply to this email with the original.
- In any case, if you have to change any information in the reservation, do not hesitate to reply to this email and let us know.
Reservations must include a correct flight number. Please, check your details before submitting the form, as any incorrect information will cancel the reservation. The same happens for deliveries at the Malaga train station or the cruise terminal at the Malaga port.
3. DETAILS OF THE COLLECTION AND RETURN
- If the collection and / or return of the vehicle is at Malaga airport: the client is required to call us and notify us 30 minutes in advance.
- If the vehicle is collected at the Malaga train station (María Zambrano): the client is required to call us and notify us 60 minutes in advance.
- If the vehicle pick-up is at the cruise terminal in the port of Malaga: the customer is required to call us and notify us 60 minutes in advance.
4. THE RENTAL PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Excess for damage and theft as well as damage to tires, rims, hubcaps, exterior rear-view mirrors, windows, locks, underbody. RENTLINE CAR reserves the right to charge the amount corresponding to the franchise as a deposit, which will be returned at the end of the contract if the vehicle has been returned in the same conditions. Otherwise, up to the amount marked in the attached table will be charged according to damages:
5. Cost of repairs
Descending side crystal
Fixed side glass
Complete exterior mirror
Rear view mirror
- Baby seats and booster seats for children: Isofix baby seats on request can be rented subject to availability or type of car equipped with Isofix for € 2.5 per day per baby seat.
- In the event of contracting any of the available child restraint devices, the customer will be responsible for their suitability, use and placement in the vehicle.
- GPS. The rental amount of the GPS navigation system will be € 2.5 per day
- Vehicle rental between 22:00 and 07:00 h. Vehicle rental during these hours carries an additional charge of € 35.
- In the event of damage to the vehicle, a damage management fee of € 50 will be applied
- If the vehicle receives a fine during the rental period, the person responsible will be the renter or main driver. Said management of fines carries an expense of € 40.
- RENTLINE CAR offers a period of 2 hours above the rental end time at no charge. After this time it may entail an additional day charge at the current rate at the time.
- It is allowed to leave Spain to travel to Portugal, Gibraltar, France and Andorra for an amount of € 8 / day.
6. AGE OF DRIVERS
21 years old with a driving license of more than 1 year. In the case that drivers are less than 21 years old or have a driving license less than 1 years old, they must pay € 10 per day.
Payment will be made upon pick-up of the vehicle with a VISA or MasterCard debit / credit card, you can also pay in cash. The owner of the credit card must be the renter (main driver).
8. METHODS OF PAYMENT
Types of cards accepted:
- Visa and MasterCard credit cards (except prepaid cards).
- Visa and MasterCard debit cards
- American Express cards
- Prepaid cards are not accepted
9. PAYMENT RESTRICTIONS AND CONSIDERATIONS
- Prepaid cards are not accepted
- Payment by smartphone, cheque or bank transfer is not accepted.
- The holder of the bank card used to pay the rent must be the contract holder and must be present at the time of payment.
- Only one bank card can be used per contract and it must be nominative.
- The payer will be responsible for knowing the PIN of his bank card if he pays with a card that includes this technology.
- The payer must ensure that his bank card has sufficient funds available at the time of collection of the vehicle to be able to collect the rental with all contracted options and also, if applicable, to block the amount of the pre-authorisation corresponding to the group of the rented vehicle.
10. PAYMENTS AND BLOCKING AT THE TIME OF PICK-UP
At the time of collection of the vehicle and payment of the rental, RentlineCar will debit the bank card of the contract holder for the rental charges payable at the counter and will block the pre-authorisation corresponding to the type of vehicle rented.
11. CASH COLLECTION
Only exceptionally, cash payment will be accepted and will be required at the time of collection of the vehicle:
To leave a cash deposit, which will be refunded upon return of the vehicle, unless there is a breach of contract or additional obligations are generated according to the general terms and conditions of hire. The amount of the deposit will be as detailed below depending on the category of the vehicle.
As a security measure, a minimum deposit of EUR 300 will have to be paid, depending on the vehicle range. The deposit is returned at the same time the vehicle is returned. If the deposit has been made with a credit or debit card, the return may take between 3 and 15 days depending on the banking entities.
13. OTHER DATA OF INTEREST
- When picking up the vehicle it is essential to present a valid passport or ID and driver's license.
- Brand, model, color or engine is not guaranteed when reserving your vehicle, but we work by categories.
- The leasing company reserves the right not to rent the vehicle in case of well-founded doubts about the client's financial capacity and / or due to the client's history of non-payments or incidents.
- The leasing company reserves the right to demand from the tenants documentary proof of the client's address during the term of the lease.
- The company is not responsible for lost items. Please check your vehicle well when you return it.
- You will need to provide some personal information before collecting the reserved vehicle.
In case a rental contract has to be extended, the economic conditions may vary. Extensions must always be made by email by contacting our reservations office.