Andalusia is the southernmost autonomous community in Peninsular Spain. It is the second largest autonomous community in the country. The Andalusian autonomous community is officially recognised as a "historical nationality".
The Andalusian territory is divided into eight provinces:
Its capital city is Seville. Andalusia is the only European region with both Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines. The small British overseas territory of Gibraltar shares a three—quarter—mile land border with the Andalusian portion of the province of Cádiz at the eastern end of the Strait of Gibraltar.
If you want to travel in Andalusia, Malaga, Torremolinos, Granada or Almería, you need to order a car from local companies on the day of treatment. For example, RentlineCar is a local car rental company in Andalusia. The rental office is located in Torremolinos, Malaga. Delivery to Malaga Airport is available upon request. Traffic rules are the same with most European countries, so you do not need to specially prepare.
Nuances to which you should be prepared, intending to rent a car in Andalusia:
- The driver should be more than 25 years old, and preferably 26, and the driving experience of two years, if there is no desire to drive yourself — take the driver
- Most of the roads in cities are paid, you need to pay the fee at the entrance, the cost is different everywhere and depends on mileage and the importance of the route
- If you are not going to use the car every day, it is more advantageous, as an option, to conclude several contracts for certain dates in advance (for example, on weekends and in each city separately), this can be done in advance from one company
- The parking facilities have a complex system of use, according to the designated color and signs you can understand how much time you can stand for free, and in which cases parking is prohibited (where there is an inscription zone residents can not be stopped by tourists, but only local) — before stopping it is better to ask a question
- For non—observance of parking rules you will receive an impressive fine — about 90 euros
- To save money on car rentals, choose a weekend — from Friday to Sunday, when the tariff is cheaper and also book for a long time ahead
Tips on how to rent a car in Andalusia
- When ordering to clarify the manager of the points where the rental car to take — wherever they took or to another office — this makes the journey more comfortable and productive
- When traveling on human settlements, you should not exceed the speed above 50 km / h, so as not to get a fine, and between cities you can go faster
- When signing the contract, you need to carefully read the terms and what is included in the payment, consider that you will have to leave the insurance deposit (franchise) — the amount that is frozen on the card account for the period of the lease and is charged from it in the event of an accident, theft or damage.
Being in an unfamiliar country necessarily knowledge of English, but the majority of the population speaks only Spanish. Therefore, turning to local car rentals can not understand each other and get problems in the future, after signing the contract, to discover unforeseen conditions.
With us, you can make a reservation in your language, which makes understanding much easier, and the journey will pass without nervous stress. Book Now an Affordable Car With Excellent Value!